Wednesday, June 18, 2008

shirt turned hat

here is a recent picture that documents how big the kiddos are getting. that is a sticker cody is putting on his neck. claire is just thrilled to be so close to cody.

last night as i got cody ready for bed his shirt got stuck on his head and turned into a hat. "don't take my hat off!" he said. "it's from hazie." now, hazie is my dad's mom, his great grandmother. but she died when i was in college. he's seen a picture of her twice and it was at least a month ago. how does he even remember her name? "can i take a picture of you for bubba and honey (my parents)?" i asked. "ok. and for hazie," he replied. seriously, where does he come up with this stuff?!


gwyneth said...

Its so funny to see how their little minds work. How cute!

Sarah said...

What interesting little minds! I am so glad I got to see your cuties in person, even if just briefly!